Thursday 23 July 2015

Starplaza Fun: 80s Style


I know I already posted today but I really wanted to share this outfit with you guys! I was playing around in Starplaza and it just kinda happened, I think it's the skirts fault that it turned all 80s style but I don't think it's a bad thing really! It's not my usual style but I think it's pretty cool! 

These denim skirts seem to be all the rage at the moment, I can understand why because they are pretty damn cute! What do you think?


Thanks! Roselinna


Items Included:
- Original Future 80s denim skirt
- RIO embellished sweater
- Spectacular knitted glasses
- Fever retail therapy bags
- Epiphany double kiss bracelet
- Original Future purple slinky bangle
- Mawi hexagon foil bangle
- Original Future POW heels

No comments:

Post a Comment