Thursday 23 July 2015

Stardoll Inspires Begins

The Blog is finally ready for you all to start enjoying! It took me long enough to get everything working but I got there in the end! xD
This is my first post and I will be doing many more like this but featuring different things obviously! If you would like to find out more about the blog and myself, please visit the About Me section. To keep up to date on posts you can follow the blog by clicking the button at the bottom of the page too :) 


For my first post, as it's my summer holiday, I wanted to do a summery styling! When I think of summer I think of bright colours and the most common one associated with summer is yellow! I started off with the lace cropped shirt and went from there, I ended up only using white and yellow which wasn't very adventurous but I kinda like it! My favourite piece of the outfit has to be the cute glasses, they are quite unusual but I seem to use them a lot! This is a very girly outfit and I am actually wearing something very similar right now which is ironic xD 

I would definitely wear this in summer, what about you? I'd love to see your summer stylings and your opinions on my styling in the comments! 


See you next post! Roselinna

No comments:

Post a Comment