Saturday 8 August 2015

Club: Get Styling Winner

megan_bowles

Todays post is all about the winner of this weeks comp 'Get Styling'! The club is extremely new and this was one of the first ever comps! I have been extremely surprised with how many members have joined and I have had loads of positive feedback from you all about the club! I'm hoping that you guys will all have a super awesome time in my club and I will be planning lots of cool stuff for you all to get involved with! :)

I really like Megan's outfit because it's just so summery and pretty! The theme for the comp was a summery skirt and she certainly chose a perfect skirt! It looks like it's blowing in a summers breeze and the cute flower print is just spot on. I love the added accessories of the Chanel necklace and the foot anklet, they really complete the summer vibe! Although she didn't use shoes I actually think it looks better without them! It gives the impression that she has been walking on the beach and paddling in the waves.

I hope you like her outfit as much as we did!



Roselinna

No comments:

Post a Comment