Tuesday 18 August 2015

Suite Inspiration: gameaccount


I'm really sorry I haven't posted in a few days! I keep meaning to but things keep coming up and getting in the way! I am being strict with myself now and I will try and post everyday from now on unless it's something very important so I can't. 

I decided it was time for another suite inspiration post so I looked around Stardoll for a while waiting for something to catch my eye. Then I came across this gorgeous suite by gameaccount! As soon as I saw it I had to share it with you guys, I love how it is so retro and her outfit is just perfect with the decor! I've always had a soft spot for retro fashion and decor, I think it has such a cool vibe to it.

What do you think about this style of decor? Let me know in the comments!



Roselinna



No comments:

Post a Comment