Sunday 23 August 2015

New Release: Fallen Angel


This weekend Stardoll released a new collection from Fallen Angel! I don't usually shop at Fallen Angel very much because it is very dark and gothic which is not my style at all. However, as most shops occasionally do, there are sometimes items that I like because they fit into my style more than the items that usually come from there.


I didn't really like many things from this release, the items aren't very versatile and I found that a lot of them were very oddly shaped! Here are my favourite items from the release:



Of course I had to show you some outfits with the items from this new release so here is what I came up with!




Thanks! Roselinna

1 comment:

  1. I did a post about the new floor of Fallen Angel in our blog too and we have almost the same items in our favourites! hahahhaha!
    My favourite outfit it's the third one btw ;)

    ReplyDelete