Wednesday 5 August 2015

My Style: Keep it Casual


Sorry I haven't posted in a few days! I have been really preoccupied with real life and yesterday I spent most of my free time setting up our new club! If you haven't checked it out yet I suggest you go to the Club section of the blog and give it a visit! We have 2 comps going on now and you could win a wig and a HotBuys!

Anyway, I wanted to share with you a cute casual outfit I put together, I bought this jersey dress from Original Future a while ago but I haven't actually tried putting it into an outfit yet! I wanted to keep it simple and cute so I didn't use any other clothes in the outfit, I tried pretty much every jacket and coat I had in my wardrobe but none of them worked so in the end I went with nothing x) I think the addition of both the gold necklace and the owl pendant work very nicely and I really love the cute frilly socks peeping out from the tops of the boots! I would love this outfit in real life, it just looks so comfy but stylish at the same time!

How have you styled this dress? I'd love to see so show me in the comments! :D



Thank you! Roselinna

No comments:

Post a Comment